Staunton, Oct. 2 – According to the latest anecdote circulating in Moscow, no effort is required to feed a cow with hay, a chicken with grain or a Russian with stories about enemies of the people and the greatness of Russia.
That is just one of the anecdotes in the latest collection offered by Moscow journalist Tatyana Pushkaryova (publizist.ru/blogs/107374/46865/-). Among the best of the rest are the following:
· Not all United Russia members are swindlers, but almost all big swindlers are members of United Russia.
· State media are reporting and Russians can confirm that there has been a slowdown in the acceleration of negative economic growth in their country.
· Skolkovo has create the first robotic governor who will continue to mouth pro-Kremlin phrases even when turned off.
· Moscow has announced increases in excise taxes on wine but these won’t touch moonshine and so Russians needn’t worry.
· St. Petersburg officials painted over a picture of a cat saying “let’s live together” lest they be accused of sedition. Now Muscovites fear they may be fined for walking along Peace Prospect.
· Russian politicians truly have the most harmful work. After all, no one has ever caused so much harm to Russia as they.
· For the second year in a row, the last hope of Putin and the Russian army, General Winter, has gone on a drinking binge and isn’t working against Europe: Europeans aren’t freezing and Gazprom is losing billions in revenue.