), are listed below with the original sources which provide additional details on each of them:
1. More than half of all Russians now say that officials are lying to them about the situation in the country (interfax-russia.ru/main.asp?id=1004938).
2. Ever more Russians are angry about other actions of the authorities (bd.fom.ru/pdf/d02nv2019.pdf).
3. Increasing numbers are calling for the replacement of the Medvedev government (interfax.ru/russia/645949).
4. Large numbers of Russians say they are having trouble getting and paying off loans (regnum.ru/news/2567820.html).
5. Many Russians say they are finding it difficult to find jobs even after finishing university (forum-msk.org/material/news/15374602.html).
6. More than half of Russians say they expect to have to continue to work even after they receive their pensions (ekb-on-air.ru/46146).
7. Sixty-one percent say they are ashamed that Russia has always been poor (novayagazeta.ru/news/2019/01/17/148417-levada-tsentr-bolshe-poloviny-rossiyan-ustydilis-vechnoy-bednosti-v-strane).
8. Russians fear war with other countries (meduza.io/news/2019/01/30/levada-tsentr-polovina-rossiyan-opasaetsya-voyny-s-drugimi-stranami).