Staunton, July 10 – Russians talk about the need to have a president other than Putin in many ways. According to the latest and somewhat crude anecdote, they are saying that a president has this in common with a condom: “If you do not change him and it in time, you are going to land in trouble.”
This is the latest example of Russian humor offered by Moscow journalist Tatyana Pushkaryova (publizist.ru/blogs/107374/46260/-). Among the best of the rest are the following:
· Just because Russia has more people than Ukraine does doesn’t mean that Russia will win. After all, the population of Russia exceeds the number of its current ruler by 146 million times but everyone can see who is winning.
· After Turkey sent the Azov fighters back to Ukraine, Putin’s rating dropped to 100 percent.
· The wallets of many Russians are wet because the rubles in them are crying as a result of the financial crisis.
· Russia in fact is a country of the future: everything will be fine but only in the future!
· Putin’s daily diet: eat breakfast with yourself, share lunch with chef Prigozhin, and give the kebab to Shoygu. If the Kremlin leader does, he will definitely survive until dinner.
· Moscow plans to rename French fries as part of its nationalization effort. From now on, some say, they will be known as uniformed potatoes.