Staunton, July 17 – Russians who have quite drinking and smoking and increased their physical activity aren’t trying to live to be 100, other Russians say. They are only trying to outlive Putin, according to the latest Russian anecdote referring to the aging of the country’s Kremlin leader.
It is featured in the latest collection of stories Russians are sharing has been published by Moscow journalist Tatyana Pushkaryova (publizist.ru/blogs/107374/46318/-). Among the best of the rest are the following:
· Duma deputies should be allowed to drive foreign cars as long as they give up their mandate and assume the title of foreign agent.
· In telling Russians to copy seized Western equipment, Putin has forgotten the old rule that no matter hos much you copy a BMW or a Mercedes in Russia, you’ll still end up with a Zhiguli.”
· Having moved from “Kyiv in three days” to “the heroic defense” of the Russian land, Russians should begin talking about “the defense of Moscow.”
· According to Russians, Moscow’s message to Ukrainians is something like the following: “We are fraternal peoples. You are nothing without us. Why do you hate us? Give back the territories we gave you. We won’t let you rewrite history or be friends with anyone except us, you damned fascists.”
· It is also dangerous to go to Crimea via routes other than the Crimean Bridge.
· Only the roadway of the Crimean Bridge was damaged so we can say that the bridge is in perfect order.
· A new poll finds that 97 percent of Russians “support” the Crimean Bridge.