In addition to the pension-age boost, these actions and responses to them include:
· Raising the VAT which will push up prices and inflation.
· Protests about raising the pension age.
· The going into effect of the repressive Yarovaya laws.
· The way the regime calculates time in detention centers in calculating prison sentences.
· Government access to individual Russian bank accounts and information about them
· New Tariffs on American goods.
· Oleg Sentsov’s hunger strike
· Russian incomes again are beginning to fall.
· More Russians are classified as “foreign agents.”
· Russia strips another journalist of accreditation.
· Karelian court will try Memorial activist Yury Dmitriyev again and for more serious charges.